The 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition was held on April 13th at the Hotel Nikko, San Francisco. 127 entries were judged at the 2018 Competition and 13 merited a Double Gold award for excellence in packaging design.
We will begin accepting entries for the 2019 Competition in January 2019.
To receive updates about the 2019 Competition, please join our mailing list by emailing email@example.com and including your company name, contact name, mailing address, and phone number.
ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS:
- Packaging designs for any commercial spirits beverage may be entered.
- There is no limit to the number of entries.
- The Competition reserves the right to photograph any entry and reproduce it in catalogs, posters, publications or on our website, and in publicity printed by the Competition.
- REFUNDS: The Competition will refund entry fees for products that do not arrive in our warehouse in time for competition. However, a processing fee of $25 per entry will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Awards will be made on a merit basis. The judges will not grant an award when, in their opinion, an entry is not worthy of an award.
- Entries will be evaluated on the basis of creativity, impact, and execution. Judges will consider not only each designer’s aesthetic choices but the effectiveness and appropriateness of the design within the context of the product and the brand.