- Enclose two (2) 750 ml bottles per entry, or two (2) 700 ml bottles, or three (3) 500 ml bottles. Design Competition entrants should send one (1) bottle per Individual Entry; for Series Entries, one (1) bottle of each product in the series.
- Include a copy of your completed entry form in your shipment. Do not send entry fees with your spirits.
- Write on the boxes: “Sample materials, Not for resale. Glass enclosed.”
- For shipments of more than one box, mark each box: “Box 1 of 4,” “Box 2 of 4,” etc.
- Send your spirits shipment to:
San Francisco World Spirits Competition Warehouse
Pier 50, Shed A
San Francisco, CA 94158
PHONE: + 1 (415) 345-9000
SHIPPING INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S.:
If you are using your U.S. importer, they should follow the above instructions for domestic shipping. If you are NOT using a U.S. importer, you MUST contact our import partner, Park Street Imports LLC, to avoid shipping delays.
Please contact the Competitions Team at Park Street Imports, via e-mail or telephone:
PHONE: +1 (305) 400-8324
Park Street will assist you in obtaining all necessary import documentation and supply you with detailed instructions for properly preparing and labeling your shipment. The San Francisco World Spirits Competition is not responsible for customs duty charges or fees.
DO NOT SHIP YOUR SPIRITS UNTIL YOU RECEIVE IMPORT DOCUMENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS FROM PARK STREET.